Re: How to prevent gnome-settings-daemon from touching keyboard configuration at all?

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair debian org> wrote:

> I haven't tested to see if this works, but try disabling the keyboard plugin in
> gnome-settings-daemon:
>
> $ gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.keyboard active false

Layout switch key specified in xorg.conf still is not working. Is this
setting global or per-user?

I've recompiled gnome-settings-daemon without keyboard plugin at all,
and settings from xorg.conf have expected
effect, but I prefer less invasive changes.

Regards
Vasily