Re: Redundant APIs in eel and gnome-vfs

Hi Kjartan,

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 23:44, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I went looking at stuff in eel/eel/gnome-vfs-extensions.c and compared
> that to gnome-vfs to see if there's any redundant stuff in there

	This is great work indeed - towards a faster / smaller platform.
I guess the best way to turn your great work into action, is to make a
perl script of the form:

#!/usr/bin/perl -pi.bak

s/old_api_name/new_api_name/g;

	that can be run over nautilus to strip out this cruft by Alex / Dave [
that is for the ones with almost identical methods ] - perhaps a patch
on top of a script like that would be appreciated ? - then we can just
chop the cruft out of eel.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot