Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to run self-testing of Gnomemeeting

Hi Julien,

Tks for your detail advice.

> Now, from what you gave us, we see that artsd is the
> culprit of your
> problems. Stop it and rerun the druid test.

$ /usr/bin/artsshell status
server status: running, autosuspend disabled
real-time status: not real-time
server buffer time: 69.6599 ms
buffer size multiplier: 1
minimum stream buffer time: 69.6599 ms
auto suspend time: 0 s
audio method: alsa
sampling rate: 44100
channels: 2
sample size: 16 bits
duplex: full
device: default
fragments: 3
fragment size: 4096

$ artsshell -h
usage: artsshell [options] <command> [command-options]

Commands:
  suspend             - suspend sound server
  status              - display sound server status
information
  terminate           - terminate sound server (might
confuse/kill apps using it)
  autosuspend <secs>  - set autosuspend time
  networkbuffers <n>  - increase network buffers by a
factor of <n>
  volume [<volume>]   - display/set the volume of the
soundserver

Whether to run

# /usr/bin/artsshell suspend
to terminal arts

Besides I have no idea whether other applications need
this package.  In case of need can I resume it with a
reboot.

B.R.
Stephen