Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to run self-testing of Gnomemeeting

Stephen Liu a écrit :
Whether to run

# /usr/bin/artsshell suspend
to terminal arts

Check if suspending it makes it release the device. Hopefully, it does.

Besides I have no idea whether other applications need
this package.  In case of need can I resume it with a
reboot.

It should autostart when needed, so no problem. And it only gives you sound events in kde, afaik. Rebooting everytime you touch anything is a bad practice.

Don't confuse a computer with a tinsel garland!

Snark on #gnomemeeting