[GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam IM

I have searched the gnomemeeting archive for any reference to the above webcam, but not found any.

I have the above webcam and would like to try to use it with gnomemeeting. As I understand it, I can use video in gnomemeeting with a resolution either of 176x 144 or 352x188.

Unfortunately, using the spca5xx driver, I have only been able to get video images from the above webcam with resolution 176x144 or 320x240.

Is anyone reading this using the above webcam? If so, have you been able to get a video image with resolution 352x288? How? Did the webcam just work? Can it be that my webcam is defective?

I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks.