[gnomemm] libglademm showing dialogs

( Sorry for the previous post ... wrong email address.  : \ )

Hello,

I am trying to use libglademm to use the GUI generated by Glade.  In the
glade file i made a main window and dialog.  Afterwards, I modified the
example code in the libglademm directory to use my glade file and when i
ran it, the dialog was displayed as well, even though I wasn't expecting
it to be displayed since I didn't reference it anywhere.

My code looks like the following:

from examplewindow.cc:

ExampleWindow::ExampleWindow(Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml> &gladeGUI)
: m_bCheckBox(0)
{
  // Sets the border width of the window.
  set_border_width(10);

  //Get Glade UI:
  m_refGlade = gladeGUI;
  m_refGlade->reparent_widget("vbox1", *this);

  m_pVariablesMap = new Gnome::Glade::VariablesMap(m_refGlade);

  //Connect button's signal handler:
  Gtk::Button* openButton = 0;
  m_refGlade->get_widget("openButton", openButton);
  if(openButton)
    openButton->signal_clicked().connect( SigC::slot(*this,
&ExampleWindow::on_button_clicked) );

  show_all_children();
}

i also attached my glade file just in case.

Thanks,
Roberto.

--
Roberto Aguilar <aguilr alum rpi edu>