Re: [gnomemm] libglademm showing dialogs

On 12 Nov 2002, Roberto Aguilar wrote:

> example code in the libglademm directory to use my glade file and when i
> ran it, the dialog was displayed as well, even though I wasn't expecting
> it to be displayed since I didn't reference it anywhere.

This is a most annoying feature of Glade: all windows you create initially
have the 'visible' flag on, meaning when you load the Glade file, all
windows are shown.
The solution is to turn off the 'visible' flag on the 'Common' page of the
window's properties in Glade.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001