Re: [xml] Re: [gnomemm] ANNOUNCE: libxml++ is now sane.

>Personally, I have tried to avoid using add_child(Node* node) for this
>reason. I think it would be best to say
>"All Nodes must be created by DomParser, not by yourself."

i believe that this doesn't work when you are trying to build a tree
yourself before saving it back to disk. if you have a subtree built by
function B that is returned to function A for incorporation into the
nascent tree, its hard to see how you can get DomParser to handle
anything for you. i think.

--p