Re: GtkList widget and mouse buttons

On 02-Dec-98 Owen Taylor wrote:

> Lars Hamman, I believe, has some current plans for making the
> button actions in GtkCList configurable. A compatible interface
> to GtkList should be OK, though IMO, the mouse bindings for a
> List (or CList) widget are something that an application should
> touch with very great care, since standardization here is
> essential from the point of view of the user.

Yes, I'm working currently on a proposal Tim Janik made once.

typedef enum
{
  GTK_BUTTON_IGNORED    = 0,
  GTK_BUTTON_SELECTS    = 1 << 0,
  GTK_BUTTON_DRAGS      = 1 << 1,
} GtkButtonFlags;

void
gtk_clist_set_button_actions (GtkCList            *clist,
                              GtkButtonActionType  button1_actions,
                              GtkButtonActionType  button2_actions,
                              GtkButtonActionType  button3_actions);

Unfortunately I'm very busy. Hope I can produce something useful
this weekend.

bye,
  Lars