Re: Lines in CList

Quoting Owen Taylor (otaylor@redhat.com):

> There are two ways of preserving the lines.
>
>  - Make another hack sort of like the current one.
>    draw the background in base[NORMAL] and the
>    lines in base[ACTIVE]. It's unlikely that
>    anybody will ever put a clist inside a button,
>    and less care what that looks like when
>    pressed. This makes it easy to add lines back
>    in a gtkrc.
>
>  - Make it a widget-level option. This would
>    allow applications that know that there lists
>    would benefit from lines, and eventually, when
>    we get the ability to set arguments in an
>    RC file, allow themes to set them.

Here are my few cents:

Add two widgets options: Spacing and SpaceColor. The former tells how
wide the gap between two lines is (if it's 0, then there is no gap)
and SpaceColor tells with which color it is filled.

I wouldn't use base[ACTIVE] because ACTIVE has a different meaning.

--
Dipl. Inf. (FH) Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla     Assistent im BIKS Labor, FB WI
"(to) optimize: Make a program faster by      FH Konstanz, Brauneggerstr. 55