Re: Insensitive pixmaps

>  Perhaps we can move the generation of a insensitive pixmap down
>  a few levels into GtkPixmap.  In gnome-stock is the insensitive
>  generation done with gdk_imlib or just on the Gdk Pixmap "manually"?
>
>  Does the algorithm just blend the background color with the pixmap,
>  or is it more complex?

Since you can register new GnomeStock pixmaps on the fly, I don't see
moving it down to be of any use.  Automatic generation of the
insensitive pixmaps is done by changing the colors of every pixel if
the image -- it takes a pixel and blends it a bit towards the
background color of the window it is in.

  Federico