Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

> Re-read: "Java allows no multiple inheritance of _implementation_"

"Interface Inheritence" is what's in question and it is a technical subset
of MI.

You narrowed the topic so that your response would appear to be correct.

> The core GTK folks know far more about OO design than you probably
> think. They just have no patience with people who confuse OO syntactic
> sugar with OO design.

That's a pretty "dated" comment. That's all I'll say about the issue.

You'd probably say that about generic packages/classes in Ada/C++.

> Java does not have multiple implementation inheritance. Is Java not a
> modern '90s GUI language?

> > Run time typing is powerful.
>
> And GTK has it.

> Havoc