Re: Porting gdk to curses

> I _think_ that I can get away without complicated windowing: panels
> already does visibility, and hopefully text mode screen is fast enough
> to repaint everything always.

When I say simple windowing system, I mean something that will
provide:

	- Event generation for rectangular regions (your windows).

	- Support for grabbing a number of thingies.  Mouse, keyboard,
          server.

	- Windowing-side pixmaps/bitmaps (It is assumed in various
          parts that the server keeps a copy of these).

I bet there are more, but this is my
i-came-up-with-these-as-i-wrote-them list.

Miguel.