Re: Plans for 1.3/1.4

Pavel Machek <pavel@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> writes:
> 5) A bit stronger themes?
>
>    Ability for non-rectangural checkboxes and making themes expandable
> without breaking binary compatibility would be handy.

You may like to take a look at my theme work at
http://naoma.uniandes.edu.co/~masoto/gtk/ (the .jpgs there show it at
work).  It works pretty nicely and allows a certain degree of theme
expandability, but it certainly does break binary conpatibility.  Any
ideas on how to do these in a binary compatible yet clean fashion
would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co