Re: Gtk 1.2.0 bug

  Yes, I guess I was.  I changed that to FALSE, and voila, it worked
right.  Sorry for the accusations, and thanks for the help :)

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

P.S. One more thing....if I create a new style, to use to change the font
on a CList row, how do I get the theme to change the default?  When I've
got any them that changes the CList background to something other than
white, the row stands out (http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise/gnomeicu.jpg)
from the rest of the CList, and it looks terrible.

| Jeremy Wise                                God rules.          |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com                       Always has,         |
| ICQ #4664755                               Always will.        |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise           Hope you know Him!  |