Re: GNOME CVS: gtk+ asbjoer

Hi,

Would it be possible to get see all your OS/2 patches
as a whole before you commit them into CVS? We've
tried very hard to avoid system-specific ifdefs
in GTK+ (there is maybe one in the whole thing now),
so I'd like to get a sense of how much

#ifdef __EMX__

stuff is going to be added. If it is a lot, perhaps
another approach is needed.

Also, please paste your ChangeLog entries into the
commit messages - that way, we can see your email
address from the commit message.

(In general, if you haven't read gtk+/README.cvs-commits
please do so.)

Thanks,