close -> destroy

Hi,

I have a problem with the following:

I create a nice dialog with ok and cancel button and present it to
the user, now he press not ok nor cancel, but the close button of the WM,
and --> boom ! my widget is destroyed, not hide nor anything else,
destroyed.

What is the normal workaround to this ?

I must create the widget again and connect all the signals again ?

for example, gnumeric die horribely if I do

Insert -> Cells... -> Click close btn of wm
or
View -> Zoom... -> Click close btn of wm
or
Edit -> Paste special... -> Click close btn of wm
and so on...

Not to mention some weird things it does when I do
File -> (Open or Save) -> Click close btn of wm -> File -> Exit

Funny, ha ?

Sergio