Translation of the GTK-FAQ.

    Hi,

  I'm writing a book about GTK+ in french. I wanted to add a FAQ in the
last part of the book. This book is going to be sold by Eyrolles and is
*not* open-source. It's a normal book.

  I was wondering if I'm allowed to translate the GTK-FAQ to put it in my book.
I guess I'll have to credit the authors of the original FAQ.

Of course, if I'm allowed to include a translation of it in my book, I'll
send the translation back to you so french speaking people can have a FAQ.

           Best REgards,

                  DindinX

--
David.Odin@bigfoot.com

Welcome to Utah.
If you think our liquor laws are funny, you should see our underwear!