Re: GTK for MacOS

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 10:53:07AM +0200, Arnaud Masson wrote:
> >To sum up, if we think we can add a port to the GTK+ tree without
> >creating maintanence problems for ourself, we'll do it.
>
> I have almost changed nothing in GLib and GTK, but I have begun a full
> rewrite of GDK for MacOS (like the BeOS port) and it seems to works.
> Is it the right thing to do ?

Yes.

I now carry a powerbook with me everywhere I go, so if you post instructions
on how to install what you have thus far (and what software I need), I would
be very interested in playing around and perhaps helping out.  Even if all
it does is compile in a bunch of stub functions or compiles and crashes macos,
that would still be cool.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson@eventloop.com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking