Re: Help with gtktext.c/find_line_containing_point() function

GtkExText is NOT a subclass of GtkText. GtkExText parent is GtkEditable.
This means the specified bug will not appear in GtkExText :-)

The only reason API looks like GtkText is to make it simple convert from
GtkText -> GtkExText.

Greats

Mikael H.

På Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:05:04 skrev Owen Taylor:

> "Villalovos, John L" <john.l.villalovos@intel.com> writes:
>
> > I was wondering if there was anyone out there with knowledge of the
> > find_line_containing_point function in gtktext.c?
> >
> > I am having a problem with it where it gets locked up in one of the while
> > loops (specifically the 1st one) and don't have much knowledge about the
> > internal workings of this function so assistance would be appreciated so a
> > fix could be developed.
> >
> > This bug does not show up on all my systems but I have a single line
GtkText