Missing implementations of function prototypes.

I have a problem arrising from some prototypes that have no
implementations. I generate an Eiffel wrapper library from
the GTK+ and glib headers, a wrapper is generated for every
prototype in the headers, so my code dosn't compile unless
they are all defined.

The following prototypes are defined in headers but not anywhere else:
(I have greped all .h and .c files for these symbols)

gtk/gtkthemes.h
	gtk_themes_init
	gtk_themes_exit
gtk/gtkaccelgroup.h
	gtk_accel_group_marshal_add
	gtk_accel_group_marshal_remove
glib.h
	glib_dummy_decl
	g_thread_init
gdk/gdk.h
	gdk_draw_bitmap

I could submit a patch in which all of these prototypes
are commented out if it would be accepted. We would like
out customers to be able to type make, have the wrapper
library built along with the application that uses it,
and not have to change it by hand to remove the undefined
functions.

Sam