Re: [OT] Re: Third draft (was Re: defs files)

From: Karl Nelson <kenelson@ece.ucdavis.edu>
>   - add a forum in which ideas can be threaded and discussed without
>     falling away like this mailing list.   Projects have short
>     collective memories and people are often too busy to continously
>     keep up with the development.  Digging back three months
>     to find that something was discussed in 2 messages here and
>     4 messages there is an act in futility.
> or
>   - hold an archive of minutes or list of critical maillings for
>     key future decisions so that no one has to read through my
>     wasted bandwidth discussing this in the mailing list. :-)

I try to collect information to build the GLM newsletter
(GTK Lists Monthly). This nl will focus on important thread
(just as the base 'def files' thread)
and will provide some useful informations such as :

    * new possible FAQ additions (again, I'm stuck since I cannot
    join Tony Gale those days :)
    * some short technical articles about GTK+ (kind of small
    tutorial about a particulat subject)

Hope it will be interesting (the first issue will come on
the beginning of feb. 2000 and will be annouced on
gtk-app-devel-list and gtk-list).

Yours,

Emmanuel