Re: GDKDrawablePrivate -WTF?!

"Scott Marks" <Scott@CourtlandCapital.com> writes:
> Looking at linux-fb, nanox, win32 and X11, it appears that only X11 has no
> lingering references to GdkDrawablePrivate, and that the struct itself is no
> longer declared anywhere.  Am I right about this?

Yep.

> It appears that this is a pretty significant architecture change

Well, it shouldn't be significant to many end users; it's called
"Private" for a reason.

> which the
> "ports" have not yet tracked, yes?  So, (1) is this all written down
> somewhere, and (2) what could I do to contribute to the win32 port?

First, are you sure you want to be using the unstable version of GTK+?
It sounds like you're quite suprised that it's broken, and you
probably shouldn't be. ;-) Consider the stable version if you are.

There's an entry in Changes-1.4.txt about this change, I believe.
To contribute to win32, you'll want to coordinate with the maintainer
(Tor Lillqvist).

Havoc