Re: pkg-config

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:
> urgh, i wrote up a detailed email on that last year (10th of april),
> and recently forwarded that to you in the thread: "Re: the *-config scripts"
> i can forward that explaination again, in case you can't dig up
> the relevant email:

I read your mail before deciding not to implement the feature, and
neither Owen nor I could figure out what you meant. In what concrete
case is the link line broken without this self/system feature? What is
the motivation for it?

Note that I did implement proper ordering of -l, dependent libs always
appear after the libs that require them.

Havoc