Re: updated stock patch

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I didn't add the label/stock_id object args to GtkButton or implement
> stock GtkMenuItems yet, but those are both changes worth making.

The other things people expect to be able to do with buttons are:

 o set an icon for a button (a stock icon or an icon from a file or
   inlined data).
 o set the icon position with respect to the text (top/bottom/left/right).
 o maybe set the space between icon & text.

Since GtkButton is one of the most commonly-used widgets we should make
it as simple to use as possible. So I'd like to support these in Glade.

Damon