gtk_widget_show_all

Reading GGAD Chapter 3, it says:

"gtk_widget_show_all() recursively calls gtk_widget_show() on a
container and its children."

So, a question arises: if gtk_widget_show_all() only works properly on
containers, this function should be defined in
gtkcontainer.h/gtkcontainer.c and should be
named gtk_container_show_all() rather than gtk_widget_show_all(), that
can be a little confusing for what I have said before.

For example, if I call gtk_widget_show_all over a notebook, it doesn't
make the notebook labels ( or the pages ?) appear, as it could be
pseudo-deduced by the name.

I propose removing gtk_widget_show_all() from gtkwidget.h/gtkwidget.c
and adding gtk_container_show_all() to gtkcontainer.h/gtkcontainer.c.
For compatibility, just add a:
#define gtk_widget_show_all    gtk_container_show_all

in gtkcompat.h

What do you GTKers think about this?