OFFTOPIC: OpenGL-based GUI toolkit

	I found this today.  I thought some Gtk+ developers might be
interested.

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~rademach/glui/

	It's a widget set that sits on top of OpenGL.  Therefor, it looks
the same under Linux/Mac/win32/X/SVGAlib/whatever.  I'd be very curious to
know what kind of performance an app based on this toolkit could get using
a 3dfx-based video card.

	I'd also be curious to see if Gdk could be "ported" to OpenGL, to
get the same effect for Gtk+.

	Food for thought.

--Derek

P.S.> If this kind of message is inappropriate for the list, just let me
know and I won't send one again.  I hoped the "OFFTOPIC:" in the subject
field is sufficient warning.