Re: TODO list updates

    Havoc> So, if anyone is looking for a task, GTK could really use
    Havoc> your help.  The current set of people working on it is very
    Havoc> small, and the time to 1.4 is very short.

  A few things that I consider to be very important but are not listed
in this document:

  - Menus that are bigger than the screen should be usable.

  - Menubars and toolbars should deal gracefully with a window width
    that is less than their width.

  - GtkToolbar needs improvements to be usable with Bonobo's toolbar
    merging code (see gnome-components-list for more info on this).

  - The cursor should (finally!) blink in the text input widgets.  (Of
    course, the blinking period should be configurable.)

  - It should be possible to specify bold/italics fonts derived from
    the default gtkrc one.  (Otherwise, people end up hardcoding the
    font completely, which is bad.)

  - Make menus less odd-looking by not highlighting the first item
    when you pop up the menu.

  I don't have a lot of time, but I would definitely like to help with
these issues.

--
Ettore