Re: Should there be a way to leave the separator out of a GtkDialog?

Guy Harris <gharris@flashcom.net> writes:
> Other than "providing a way in the UI of the application to set it is
> the only way to let the user set it", that is.  I may just be missing
> it, but I don't see any obvious way of setting it in, say, a .gtkrc
> file, at least in GTK+ 1.2.7.

This just means it should be added to gtkrc - object arguments will be
settable from gtkrc in 1.4 I think, so you could do this.

> Whether lines are drawn in a GtkCTree, however, may not just be a

expander_style changes the tree open/close toggles to triangles or
squares or the little +/- symbols.

Havoc