Re: 1.2 theme properties / 2.0 default theme

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

Christopher Blizzard <blizzard redhat com> writes:

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

I think you mean

http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/gtk/ui/

I definitely dislike the dark gray arrows in the "Proposed" versions
there, they are too out of place and too vague as UI elements.

How do you feel about it vs. the dark gray arros in "Proposed #2"?

I like the black arrows in "Proposed #2" a lot better, but I like the
style of the radio buttons there a lot less.

Agreed.  I really like the round radio buttons much more.

--Chris