Re: glib outstanding stuff

George <jirka 5z com> writes:
> By the way, g_file_test conflicts with the g_file_test in libgnome.  So if we
> don't want to have weird silent bugs from the 2.0 port (because the new
> g_file_test does have different semantics), it should be named differently
> anyway.

They don't have different semantics that I see. I changed around my
enum values so that the GFileTest enum in glib happens to have the
same values as the anonymous enum in libgnome, so we can remove the
g_file_test() function from libgnome but leave in the anonymous enum
(suitably deprecated).

I couldn't come up with any name other than g_file_test() I was happy
with...

Anyway, checked in as g_file_test() for now.

> Also I suppose there should a test for regular file (libgnome:
> G_FILE_TEST_ISREG)

Added.

Havoc