Re: --enable-gtk-doc

To follow up to myself, I though of one disadvantage -
initially one reason why I wanted this was to make
'make distcheck' run a quicker, but on second thought -
this isn't a good idea, since it could mean not catching
missing files needed for building docs.

In fact, since 'make distcheck' actually runs 'make dist'
inside the new tarball, it might break make distcheck,
since --enable-gtk-doc is required for 'make dist'

So, I'd probably need to either

 - Make enabling docs the default when the build directory
   is called =build.

 - Have a gtkdistcheck target is like distcheck but
   configures the tarball with --enable-gtk-doc.

Both ugly. still, I think I'm in favor of the change
in general.