Where are pressure and tilts initialized ?

Hi all,

I'm trying to port gtk+ tablet input capabilities to an sgi irix platform, which
wacom driver is a little bit different from the linux one. I'm using the gtk/gdk
libs compiled --with-xinput=xfree which works without problems on irix.

My main concern is: where does gdk handle the event generated by xf86Wacom.c
using xf86WcmSendEvents() ? Where are pressure and tilts values initialized in
GdkEvent ? I looked in gdkevents.c for gdk_event_translate() but it doesn't
initialize the pressure and tilts. Maybe I'm completely missing the point...

Thank you in advance for any help.

	David.

--
iMAGIS project, GRAVIR lab
INRIA Rhône-Alpes, 655 avenue de l'Europe