deprecated print handlers (Re: GLib and translations)

On 27 Aug 2001, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
>
> > i don't like the idea of changing g_print() however, it's simply
> > doing printf()'s job without including stdio.h and should stay
> > that way. this just reminds me, somenoe should finally implement
> > g_errprint() doing the equivalent of dprintf(2) or fprintf(stderr).
>
> I might be confused, but isn't g_printerr() doing just that?

heck, ok. <duck> it escaped me, that we had that already ;)

this reminds me, any objections against removing:

GErrorFunc
g_set_error_handler (GErrorFunc func)
GWarningFunc
g_set_warning_handler (GWarningFunc func)
GPrintFunc
g_set_message_handler (GPrintFunc func)

and their typedefs? they've been deprecated since at least 1.2.

> Salut, Sven

---
ciaoTJ