Re: pnm loader fixes and tests

----- Original Message -----
From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
To: "Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de>
Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: pnm loader fixes and tests

> Ideally, each time we found a random image that broke things, we could
> save it for regression testing... I meant to add that feature to the
> test app but never got around to it.
>
> Havoc

The problem is that once you've crashed, its hard to save the image...
Thats why test-loaders dumps the random images to stdout before trying
to load them. But there may be nicer ways to do this, eg before the test
write the random image to a file and delete the file if we didn't crash.
That way only the crashers will stay around.

Matthias