Re: GTK+ - text all mixed up in display...

Hi Guys,

This happened to me also when I was using an external fribidi to
compile pango. The solution is to configure pango without the option
--with-fribidi, after that everything works fine.

I guess the mini-fribidi included in pango and the external fribidi have
different interfaces now. So should the --with-fribidi option be removed
from pango ?

A+
Erwann

PS : And I thought somebody implemented a dyslexic option for GTK ;)