Re: www.gtk.org updated

Ok, I updated them to use the docbook versions.  But I have a few
complaints now.  The docbook version of the FAQ creates really
crappy HTML results.  The linuxdoc version creates perfection.
My biggest gripe is that it no longer numbers the sections.  Can
we fix this somehow?

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking