Re: glib move

Owen Taylor wrote:

> No problem. (The way this works, is I'll copy the files
> in the repository, then you can remove them from the
> old location via CVS)

This way your break the checkout of old versions, because
all old revisions and tags exist now in two locations.
The duplicated files probably won't break compilation,
but it's annoying/confusing to have them around.

(Try: cvs co -D "1 week ago" glib
  or: cvs co -r GLIB_1_2_8 glib
 which have files duplicated in glib/ and glib/glib/)

While checkout by tag could be fixed by removing the old
tags in the glib/glib/ subdirectory, checkout by date
is now broken for everything before the move.

Regards,
Johannes