State of gtk head for win32, was Re: GIOChannel diff committed

At 19:52 23.07.01 -0400, Andrew J. Lanoix wrote:
> [...]
>
>Hans,
>What is the state of gtk head on win32? I see that you have been submitting
>patching to it.

(kind of cross posting to gimpwin-dev yahoogroups com)

Currently the only makefiles actively maintained in CVS are the
msvc makefiles, but it should be simple to adapt the required
changes to the mingw makefiles (I've recently done it for the
glib build, with a simpler approach to built dlls, than the
original one)

IMHO the best way to get information on the status of any project
in GNOME CVS is to read the ChangeLog. Guess for what name you may
want to search to get the win32 specific status ...
But 'win32' would work too.

	Hans