button_relief property problem in GtkToolbar

Hi,

Thanks for the help with style properties. I have been able set the style as was suggested with the following code in a rc file:

style "menubar-style" {
 GtkMenuBar::shadow_type = GTK_SHADOW_IN
}

style "toolbar-style" {
 GtkToolbar::space_size = 10
 GtkToolbar::space_style = GTK_TOOLBAR_SPACE_LINE
 GtkToolbar::button_relief = GTK_RELIEF_NONE
}

class "GtkMenuBar" style "menubar-style"
class "GtkToolbar" style "toolbar-style"

All the styles are set properly except for the button_relief. When the program is run the toolbar buttons are displayed with the GTK_RELIEF_NORMAL style. I went searching through gtktoolbar.c and traced my way through the functions that call 'get_button_relief' but couldn't see any problem.

Jeff.