GTK+ bug #55767

Hi,

Short summary of the bug: Getters for all setters

I found this bug on bugzilla, if nobody objects I'm wanting to volunteer
to fix this. Because I still want to contribute to the GTK+ project... ;)

The steps I want to take are:
1. write a script which lists all missing _get functions in pixbuf/gdk/gtk
2. mail that list to gtk-devel-list for review
3. add all _get functions needed

If there are any other things I've to do to fix this bug, please tell me.

regards,

	Kris

--
Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
	Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

-Catullus (Carmen 85)