Re: GTK+ bug #55767

Kristian Rietveld <kristian planet nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Short summary of the bug: Getters for all setters
>

> I found this bug on bugzilla, if nobody objects I'm wanting to volunteer
> to fix this. Because I still want to contribute to the GTK+ project... ;)

Great!  We'll get to the ComboBox...just too much on the 2.0 plate.. :-((

> The steps I want to take are:
> 1. write a script which lists all missing _get functions in pixbuf/gdk/gtk
> 2. mail that list to gtk-devel-list for review
> 3. add all _get functions needed

This sounds like a good idea.

We aren't quite sure if we want to go ahead and do this - the overhead
of adding all the necessary getter symbols might be too much.

But having the list from 2. is necessary in order to figure out what
that overhead would be, so it would be great if you wanted to prepare
it.