Re: GdkPixbufLoader api & stuff

Helmethead wrote:

> a bit late to be asking (again) about api I know but if only for curiosity..
>
> In GdkPixbufLoader, why is there an animation_done signal? People can tell when an animation is done by when they have no more data to stick in the loader, and if there is some other reason for it, shouldn't there be a corresponding image_done signal for the same reason?

That's fine if you are "using" the loader, but parts of the app or
externally loaded libraries may need to know when the animation is
done
also.  Certainly from an accessibility point of view one needs to be
able
to trap "animation done" signals and, for instance, grab a static
image
of the "last frame".

I don't know about image_done.
-- Bill
Bill Haneman
Gnome Accessibility Lab / Batik SVG Toolkit
Sun Microsystems Ireland