Re: Patch: Bug 50278

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Mike Kestner wrote:

> Here's a patch for the SpinButton convenience API enhancements.
>
> Let me know if it's broke-ass or if I can commit.
>
> I tried it out with testgtk using some funky step values and it seems to
> pick proper digits values and such.

i also think this patch looks basically fine, just, it's probably better
to call

+void
+gtk_spin_button_set_increment (GtkSpinButton *spin_button,
+                              gfloat         step,
+                              gfloat         page)

gtk_spin_button_set_increments() since you set two increments, the
step and page increment.
oh, and:

+  g_return_if_fail (spin_button != NULL);
+  g_return_if_fail (GTK_IS_SPIN_BUTTON (spin_button));

here cou don't need the g_return_if_fail (spin_button != NULL); check
anymore, GTK_IS_SPIN_BUTTON() takes care of that as well.

> Mike

---
ciaoTJ