Re: couple dialog tweaks

>  - GtkDialog has always had a separator, so removing it is perhaps a
>    backward compat issue

In terms of code or appearance? A quick look at gtkdialog.h shows that the
seperator is supposed to be a private member, so any code outside of gtk
that accesses it is broken. If you mean appearance, then I guess my only
argument against that is that it looks better if it isn't there anyway :/

>  - if the separator isn't there by default, I don't think most people
>    will add it. So really not adding it means that it won't be there.

Right. That seems as equally a justification to remove it as it is to keep
it.

Either way, it's just a nit.

Joe