Re: [HCI] Focus navigation with arrow keys

On sat, 10 mar 2001 00:55:40 Owen Taylor wrote:
> For me at least, it's confusing and frustrating when the focus
> gets trapped in an entry if I'm trying to navigate with the
> arrow keys, so I don't use them.

IMHO. This is a kind of frustrating in the new GtkTreeView widget to.

When using the arrows to navigate in the treeview and you hit the last
item it will jump to the next widget.

Imho. nothing should happen if when pressing GDK_Down on the last item in
the treeview.
Only the Gdk_Tab should move focus to next widget.

Just my.... :-)

Greets

M.H.