Re: Updated stock toolbars

Alexander Larsson <alla lysator liu se> writes:

> I've updated my toolbar patch to use the icon size enum.
>
> Do we want all of append/prepend/insert, or should I keep just insert?

OK, this looks good to commit with the comments:

 * Just keep insert, I think the win in keeping the API size down is
   definitely worth the need to learn the convention of -1 to mean
   "end" which is used consistently throughout GTK+.

> +void
> +gtk_toolbar_set_stock_size (GtkToolbar  *toolbar,
> +			    GtkIconSize  icon_size)

 * I think this is better as set_icon_size().

 * You need doc comments for set_icon_size() and insert_stock()

Thanks,