Re: New keybindings draft

Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM> writes:
> Comments and questions are solicited...

This is excellent...

If you have time, it would be really helpful to get the missing
bindings in bugzilla with some granularity, maybe one bug per
widget...

My suggestion would be:
 - create a "keynav" keyword (see edit keywords on the bottom of the
   bugzilla screen)
 - for each widget in GTK, file a bug, in the text of the bug link to
   your keybindings document, add the "keynav" keyword, and set 2.0.0
   milestone
 - for non-gtk stuff, file bugs against those apps as appropriate,
   also with keynav keyword

this way people can query on the keynav keyword and find missing
bindings throughout gnome and hack on those, and we can track %
completion of the keynav task. also this ensures we don't forget
anything for the gtk release.

by the time we ship 2.0 final, maybe we'll even have a test plan which
will list all the bindings to try.

I'm most likely typing one-handed for the next 3 months, so I am
suddenly a GTK accessibility beta tester. ;-)

Havoc