Re: New keybindings draft

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> If you have time, it would be really helpful to get the missing
> bindings in bugzilla with some granularity, maybe one bug per
> widget...

I'm sure one of us can do that if it's helpful.  It's worth re-iterating
that it's still only a draft, though, not a magic prescription... there
are certainly some things that will need thrashing out on this list or
elsewhere, which is why we've tried to post it as early as possible for
discussion.

For example, the cursor-key method of inter-widget navigation isn't in
the current proposal, as focus just "sticks" too often in the various
widgets that legitimately over-ride the cursor keys.  Also, the document
suggests Ctrl+Tab for at least one thing I can think of, but in the last
few days, the latest release of Sawfish has started grabbing Ctrl+Tab by
default to do window cycling!  Grr...

> I'm most likely typing one-handed for the next 3 months, so I am
> suddenly a GTK accessibility beta tester. ;-)

I'm not even going to ask what you're doing with the other hand :)

Cheeri,
Calum.