Re: radio groups in libglade

Owen Taylor wrote:

btw it is working in my local libglade - just a few lines of code.  i
forgot to mention that owen had said it could possibly go in for gtk
2.2.

Just a few lines of code to add support without the property, you
mean?

Jacob added a "group" property, which gives the name of another GtkRadioMenuItem in the group. Using the custom properties code I recently added, it can point at previously defined widgets (libglade effectlively scans through the file from top to bottom creating the widgets). If it was a real property, I have code set up to also handle forward references, which would be a bit safer.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/